Saturday 23 July 2016

Flavour N'abania Tagged 'Gay' for Shaking Waist Seductively in New Video


Two baby mama from two beauty queens yet some Internet trolls have the effrontery to tag the 'Ukwu' crooner 'Gay' for whining his waist seductively in a new video which he shared on his social media page.

Why on earth would anyone give such tag to  a man who obviously love women more than anything in the world but then again, all I could hear in my head is 'never say never'. You never can tell with people and just when you think you know everything about them, they pull a stunt that is totally unimaginable.


I took my time to watch the video and screen grabbed shots from the video and all I can see is marketing strategy. With Flavour N'abania, it has always been his waist; in his music videos, his concerts and wherever he is invited to perform. He knows what the women love and he has been cashing in on it seriously and smiling to the bank while 'wailers' continues to 'wail'.

As much as I would love to admit that with the recent video display, he took it a little over the top and could turn a straight man on :) But then again, that's what it; his selling point. Obviously, he has gotten better over time. The economist would say; repetition leads to specialization.

You might want to say 'bisexual' but I seriously doubt if he is. I would rather say he is gradually sliding into being an effeminate, albeit unconsciously.  So, I would rather tag him effeminate than gay as not all effeminate persons are gay, they just manifest traits that are more likely associated with females and most people always do mistake them as gay.

Besides, Uti Nwanchukwu that was tagged gay by Nigerians can't even move his waist let alone, shake or whine it. This just go to show that being flexible doesn't necessary mean being 'gay'. And for the records, I am nor trying to affirm that Mr Uti is gay, I was just using him as an case study while critically analysing.

Flavour has already has too many negative tags, adding this tag would be one too many. I hope some men haven't already started bombarding his mail with love messages :) After all said and analyzed, it still boil down to one thing; you never can really tell with humans. On this note, I end this epistle; Trust nobody!




No comments:

Post a Comment